TROPICAL SMOOTHIE RECIPE
By Chef Michael Finizia
- 1 Cup Tapioca Pearls
- 10 Cups Water
- Ratio of water to tapioca pearls should be 10 to 1
- Boil water in a large pot and add tapioca pearls
- Stir gently to prevent sticking
- When the tapioca pearls are floating, cover the pot and allow to simmer for approximately 20 minutes (read package instructions)
- Drain, then toss in 1oz of simple syrup or granulated sugar to prevent sticking. Chill.
THIERRY'S TROPICAL SMOOTHIE
- 1 cup lychees
- 1 cup mango, peeled & cubed
- 4 oz dragon fruit (center fruit only)
- 6 oz mango juice
- 1/2 cup ice
- Combine all ingredients in blender. Puree until smooth!
- Place 2 to 3 oz of Boba Pearls in the bottom of your glass. Pour your smoothie over the pearls. Use a Boba straw to enjoy the Boba pearls with you smoothie.