Chocolate fondue comes in many flavors. With so many choices, I prefer the easy way out, have them all! White Chocolate, Milk Chocolate and Dark Chocolate - no sense in skimping, this desert is for lovers!
- 1 Pound Dark Chocolate
- 1 Pound Milk Chocolate
- 1 Pound White Chocolate
- 1 Cup of Heavy Cream
- 6 Oz Grand Marnier
- 1 Pound Cake, Sliced
- 1 Angel Food Cake, Sliced
- 1/2 Pint Strawberries
- 2 Bananas, Sliced
- 1 Dozen Coconut Macaroons
- Wooden Skewers
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces.
- Keep each type of chocolate in its own fondue pot.
- Turn the pot setting to medium or 5.
- In a saucepan, heat the cream and Grand Marnier.
- When the cream comes to a simmer. remove from heat and pour 1/3 of the Grand Marnier - cream into each fondue pot of chocolate.
- Whisk each pot until smooth and serve with the garnishes.