Historic Stranahan House Museum is a beautiful waterfront location in Fort Lauderdale. It is available as an event space and is perfect for private parties, weddings or charity events for up to 200 guests.
Stranahan House was built by Frank Stranahan in 1901. The ground floor was a trading post and the second floor served as a community hall. In 1906, the house was renovated as a residence for Frank Stranahan and his wife, Ivy. The house was eventually purchased by the Fort Lauderdale Historical Society in 1975 and restored to its original 1915 configuration.